The world is moving fast, everyone wants more work in less time. This is the biggest reason why users have no patience for a website with poor loading time. In this internet world, it is must to have a lightning-fast website.
Loading Time [Infographic]
Download the PDF version of this Infographic
Related read: How you can Speed Up WordPress Website.
Facts and Studies About Loading Time
1. Users Wants Speedy Website
In the survey and feedback, of 1,048 online shoppers, Forrester Consulting concluded that:
- 47% users expect that a web page would load in or under two seconds.
- 40% leaves the website if the web takes more than three seconds to load.
- 52% stated fast loading page is important for to explore the site.
2. Lost in Conversions
Conversions rate are a very important part of any business online or offline.
- A 1-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
3. Lost in Business
Nightmare in business are common, but the biggest challenge is to deal with it. Web speed is just like Nightmares!
- If users distracted from loading time then 14 will shop from another website and 23% will leave the shopping.
- 79% of online shoppers who dissatisfied with site performance didn’t buy from the same website again.
- 75% users of the 1,058 people would not return to websites that took longer than four seconds to load, claimed Akamai.
4. Google Ranking Factor
As website speed is one of the important things in user engagement. So, Google has taken this as its ranking factor for SEO. David Besbris, AP Engineering of Google Search, state that
Speed has always been a cornerstone of Google Search.
According to John Mueller (Works at Google)
We do say we have a small factor in there for pages that are really slow to load where we take that into account.
Overall, it can be stated that the slow site will result, fewer page views, frequently fewer users return to the site, fewer conversions and other business loss.
Related: How to Start your Own Blog